- Content Editorial guidelines for HumanitarianResponse.info & taxonomy alignment with ReliefWeb
- Consideration for taxonomy alignment/mapping amongst the different operational site
- Platforms Subgroup "Past,Present, Future" Overview
- Operational Websites presentation at April 2016 IMWG
- Humanitarianism in the Network Age
- Humanitarian Exchange Language
- Digital Humanitarian Network
Note: this group does not operate in the style of a standard sub-working group body. Meetings are ad hoc based on the need to discuss a given topic.
The objective of the guidance sub-group is to improve the quality and predictability of humanitarian information management through the development of relevant policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures.
For more information please contact Craig Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bringing all core CODs (Administrative Boundaries, Population Statistics, and Humanitarian Profile) up to date and up to a higher standard.
- Preparation of 2018 workplan. Activities to include:
- Development of guidance on COD tagging by dataset
- Implementation of process for yearly administrative boundary COD review/revision
- Operationalization the implementation of the Humanitarian Profile
- Definition of “other” CODs for a humanitarian response
Development of process for elevation dataset