Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
Ukraine - WASH Cluster Humanitarian Dashboard
UKRAINE - ONLINE WATER AND SANITATION COMPANIES - MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS NEEDS | EN / UKR
You can fill this form online using this link
This form is managed jointly by WASH Cluster in Ukraine and Vodokanal and aims to collect information on requests for assistance on maintenance and repairs needs to meet humanitarian water and sanitation needs in order to refer those requests to relevant partners for support.
All needs submitted through this form must be in line with humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence, which are fundamental to humanitarian action.
Any requests directed at supporting military personnel or institutions will not be supported.
Any information submitted through this form will be restricted to a limited number of humanitarian partners, registered with the WASH Cluster in Ukraine.
You can find the PDF files using this link
WASH Cluster Incident Reports
ReliefWeb updates - view more
- Ukraine - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #22, Fiscal Year (FY) 2022
- Ukraine: Humanitarian Response: Estimated People Reached (as of 30 June 2022)
- Ukraine Cash Working Group - Emergency Multi-Purpose Cash Response: Post Distribution Monitoring – Guidance Note, June 2022
- Ukraine: Situation Report, 29 Jun 2022 [EN/RU/UK]
- Russia’s war on Ukraine (UN, Ukrainian government, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 01 July 2022)
WASH COVID-19 response
- COVID-19 Ukraine WASH Cluster Response Strategy
- WASH Cluster COVID-19 hygiene and cleaning kits recommendations 2021
- WASH and Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) in Health care facilities (HCF) Guidance Note
- WASH and Infection Prevention and Control Measures in Schools
- International recommendations and Ukrainian legislation on hygiene-related IPC at Health Facilities in Ukraine during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Gap Analysis for Hygiene IPC at HCF on GCA -Q1 2022
- WASH Cluster Ukraine 5W report for GCA - 2021 with plans for 2022