Madagascar has the most vulnerable population in the region as four out of five people living below the poverty line. The agricultural sector employs 77% of the population. In the South of the country maize, cassava and rice production has decreased by as much as 95% with 845,000 people food of this figure 300,000 are in IPC phase 4. The humanitarian appeal is 29 per cent funded with the current response requirement at $159m.
Derniers documents de ReliefWeb View more
- Madagascar – Evaluation de base des mouvements de population, Grand Sud (Septembre 2022)
- Madagascar – Baseline Mobility Assessment, Grand Sud (September 2022)
- Enthusiasm for disaster risk reduction evident at Madagascar retreat
- Madagascar: Tropical Cyclone Outlook 2022/23
- WFP Madagascar Country Brief, September 2022
- Madagascar Sécurité Alimentaire Nutrition et Alerte Précoce | Bulletin conjoint publié au mois d’octobre 2022