Child Protection/Gender Based Violence
Welcome to the CP/GBV AoRs information page
The CP AoR and GBV Aor work together under the Protection Cluster framework. The collaboration between Child Protection and Gender-Based Violence sector is based on similar and complimentary objectives and approaches, while recognising each sector’s individual mandate area and responsibilities. The CP and GBV AoRs have clear linkages with the Protection Cluster and work together to compile information and evidence for humanitarian action.
In 2021, we are updating the humanitarianresponse.info web page with the latest strategy, work plans, and guidance notes.
Latest content from ReliefWeb
- Ethiopia: Response Update - Crisis in Tigray: Gender based violence AOR, June 2021
- Ethiopia: House of Commons International Development Committee: The humanitarian situation in Tigray: Government Response to the Committee’s Tenth Report of Session 2019–21
- IOM Flash Appeal Northern Ethiopia January – December 2021 I Published on 16 July 2021
- UNFPA Ethiopia Response to the Tigray Crisis - Situation report (15-30 June 2021)
- Human Rights Council Adopts Three Resolutions on Human Rights in the Tigray Region of Ethiopia, Human Rights in the Context of HIV and AIDS, and on Violence against Women and Girls with Disabilities