Situation Report: Rohingya Crisis - Cox's Bazar | October 2019
Latest ISCG Documents - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: Monsoon Response in Rohingya Refugee Camps Season Update | 21 April to 24 October 2019
- Bangladesh: ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Crisis - Cox's Bazar | October 2019
- Bangladesh: Joint Multi-Sector Needs Assessment - Key Findings: refugees and host communities, October 2019
- Bangladesh: Joint Response Plan for Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis - Mid-term Review (January - June 2019)
- Bangladesh: ISCG Monsoon response in Rohingya Refugee Camps Weekly Update | 11 to 17 October 2019 - Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Bangladesh: ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Crisis - Cox's Bazar | September 2019
- Bangladesh: Joint Multi-Sector Needs Assessment (J-MSNA) - Refugee sites: Overall, Bangladesh (June 2019)
Latest Maps and Inforgraphics - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh: Cox’s Bazar refugee response (4W) - as of 08 December 2019 [EN/BN]
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Emergency: Operational Dashboard: 2019 Indicators Monitoring (31 October 2019)
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Response - Bangladesh: UNHCR & Partners Presence (3Ws) in Cox's Bazar District (30 November 2019)
- Bangladesh: Dengue Situation, Updated on 10.12.2019
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh - Rohingya Refugee Crisis - Cox's Bazar District | Sanitation Infrastructure Coding: Latrine Facilities, Camp 3 (1 Dec 2019)
Can we help?
The ISCG Information Management Unit supports the Rohingya crisis response through the provision of data, analysis and information management support. If you have a specific request for support, kindly fill in this questionnaire.
A request can range from sharing of specific data, undertaking analysis of existing data to providing support to data collection activities including needs assessments. The team will review your request and respond to you within 5 working days. If we cannot support your request, we will do our best to find someone who can. The process is simple; click on the questionnaire (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3YM5JWR), answer a few basic questions around the area of service you wish to discuss and submit your request.