How to add contact information to your pages
If you would like to add contact details for cluster (co)coordinators or other relevant persons, you can use the following example to achieve a consistent display with the added benefit of a Microdata format which makes it very easy for search engines to make sense of the contact information.
- Click on "Customize this page" button
- Click on the "+" button in the page section where you would like to add contact information
- Select "Custom content" and then "Free text":
- Ensure that 'HR WYSIWYG’ is selected as the text format in the dropdown below the editor window.
- Click on the "Source" button on the editor toolbar so that the editor displays raw HTML code. See the screenshot below.
- Paste the following HTML code into the editor window and edit the uppercase text strings to match your contact information:
<article class="hid-contact" itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Person">
<div itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Organization"><span itemprop="name">ORGANIZATION</span></div>
Note If you need more properties to properly describe your contact, please refer to the Schema.org Person markup vocabulary for instructions.
- If you have followed the above steps correctly, then your contact information content block should look similarly to the one below.