How to add contact information to your pages (Last updated on: 05 Окт 2021)
If you would like to add contact details for cluster (co)coordinators or other relevant persons, you can use the following example to achieve a consistent display with the added benefit of a Microdata format which makes it very easy for search engines to make sense of the contact information.
- Click on "Customize this page" button
- Click on the "+" button in the page section where you would like to add contact information
- Select "Custom content" and then "Free text":
- Ensure that 'HR WYSIWYG’ is selected as the text format in the dropdown below the editor window.
- Click on the "Source" button on the editor toolbar so that the editor displays raw HTML code. See the screenshot below.
- Paste the following HTML code into the editor window and edit the uppercase text strings to match your contact information:
<article class="hid-contact" itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Person">
<div itemscope itemtype="https://schema.org/Organization"><span itemprop="name">ORGANIZATION</span></div>
Note If you need more properties to properly describe your contact, please refer to the Schema.org Person markup vocabulary for instructions.
- If you have followed the above steps correctly, then your contact information content block should look similarly to the one below.