User registration (Last updated on: 01 Окт 2021)
Step 1. Create a Humanitarian ID account
To be able to register as a user on HR.info, you will need to have a Humanitarian ID account. Unless you already have one, you can follow the steps below to create one.
- On the HR.info frontpage, click on "Log in" in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to the Humanitarian ID login screen.
- Click on "Register a new Humanitarian ID Account" below the login form.
- Complete the registration form with name, email, and password.
- A confirmation email will be dispatched to your mailbox. Click on the link in the email to confirm your identity and complete your Humanitarian ID account creation.
Step 2. Register as a user on HumanitarianResponse.info
Now that your HID account has been created, navigate back to https://www.humanitarianresponse.info
- Click on "Log in" in the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Humanitarian ID login screen. Enter your login credentials and click "Login".
- You will be redirected back to HumanitarianResponse.info and your user account on HR.info will be automatically registered.
Once you have registered as a user on HR.info, you need to be assigned a role before you can perform any tasks. Please contact a manager of the space you would like to contribute to and request that an appropriate role (editor/manager) be assigned to you. [See more about user roles on HR.info]
Step 3. [For managers] Assign user a role
This step must be completed by a webspace manager.
Once a user has been successfully registered on HR.info, you will be able to assign the user a role or perform other user management tasks.