Inter-Cluster Coordination Group (ICCG)
Inter cluster coordination:
- Ensures a coherent strategy and operational response across all sectors.
- Brings together inter cluster analysis, assessments, plans and programs to establish linkages; minimizing duplication and enhancing complementarities.
- Ensures mainstreaming of cross-cutting issues.
- Is conducted between relevant clusters around specific thematic issues to ensure programmatic synergies and optimal use of resources among clusters.
- Provides coherent, relevant information and analysis to the HCT to support the adaptation of the humanitarian strategy to the changing operational environment.
Evénements à venir
10 aoû 2020 - 10:00
17 aoû 2020 - 10:00
18 aoû 2020 - 14:00
24 aoû 2020 - 10:00
31 aoû 2020 - 10:00