Ethiopia Education Cluster
Assessments and Survey of Survey Database
On the Assessment Page, you find a Survey of Survey Database and Dashboard summarizing Education in Emergencies related assessments conducted in drought affected Woredas.
Draft Education Cluster info-graph (31. Jan 2020)
- SNNP commences school feeding (Walta Info, 25. February 2016)
- Gov't Carrying Out School Feeding Program in Drought Affected Areas (Walta Info, 25. February 2016)
- ETHIOPIA DROUGHT Save the Children’s response to the worst Ethiopian drought in 50 years (Save the Children, 10. February 2016)
- The Ethiopian school children affected by a severe water shortage (BBC, 08. February 2016)
- School or water – The difficult choice of Ethiopian children (Worldvision, 02. February 2016)
- Opening speech by the Norwegian Ambassador at the Education Conference in Addis Ababa (Norway, 14. January 2016)
- Global Education Cluster: The Go-To-Point for all information on the Education Cluster.
- Inter-Agency Network for Education in Emergencies (INEE): Technical resources, tools, guidance documents and case studies from around the world. You can join the network for free and receive regular updates.
- Humanitarian Response Fund (HRF): The HRF is a pooled fund managed by the Humanitarian Coordinator with the support of OCHA. The HRF can be accessed by NGOs through the Education Cluster.
- Education Cluster Contact List: If you would like to be added to the Ethiopia Education Cluster contact list, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Focal Point Contacts (forthcoming): If you are working or planning to work in one of the drought affected Regions, the first thing you should do is contact the relevant Regional Education Bureaus and Regional Education Cluster Focal Point. Check this contact list (forthcoming) for their details.