Humanitarianresponse Logo

RCA: OCHA - Aperçu des incidents affectant les humanitaires | Overview of incidents affecting humanitarian workers sep 2021

Français

La population civile continue de payer le prix des tensions et des violences qui se poursuivent dans plusieurs parties du pays.
Au cours des neuf premiers mois de l’année 2021, 344 incidents affectant les travailleurs humanitaires ont été enregistrés, contre 304 au cours de la même période en 2020. Pour le mois de septembre, 30 incidents ont été enregistrés.
Un travailleur humanitaire a perdu la vie le 9 septembre, lorsque le véhicule de l'ONG a heurté un engin explosif entre Paoua et Bocaranga. Trois autres humanitaires ont été légèrement blessés et traumatisés.
Les préfectures de l’Ouham (21%), Ouaka (13%) et Bangui (11%) ont été les plus touchées durant les neuf premiers mois de 2021. Les vols, braquages, pillages, menaces et agressions représentent 67% des incidents, soit 229 sur 344. Les interférences et restrictions représentant les autres 33% des incidents.

English

The civilian population continues to bear the brunt of the sustained tensions and increased armed violence in several parts of the country.
During the first nine months of 2021, 344 incidents affecting humanitarian workers have been recorded compared to 304 during the same period in 2020. In September, 30 incidents were recorded.
A humanitarian staff lost his life on 9 September when his vehicle hit an explosive device between Paoua and Bocaranga. Three other humanitarian staff were lightly wounded and traumatised.
The prefectures of Ouham (21%), Ouaka (13%) and Bangui (11%) remain the most affected since the beginning of the year. Thefts, robbery, looting, threats and assauts accounted for 67% of the incidents (229 out of 344) while the remaining 33% were interferences and restrictions.

 

Operation(s) / Espace(s) web: 
Organisation: 
Bureau de la coordination des affaires humanitaires des Nations Unies
Date de publication initiale: 
05 oct 2021
Type de carte / infographie: 
Instantané Humanitaire
Bureaux de coordination: 
Bangui