Humanitarianresponse Logo

RCA: OCHA - Aperçu des incidents affectant les humanitaires | Overview of incidents affecting humanitarian workers July 2021

CONTEXTE

La population civile continue de payer le prix des tensions et des violences qui se poursuivent dans plusieurs parties du pays. La République centrafricaine demeure l’un des endroits les plus dangereux pour le personnel humanitaire avec 297 incidents affectant les travailleurs humanitaires pendant les sept premiers mois de 2021 comparés à 230 incidents pendant la même période en 2020.
Les sous-préfectures les plus touchées sont celles de Bossango, Kaga-Bandoro et Bangui. Un agent humanitaire a perdu la vie à Bangui dans sa résidence lors d’un braquage armé à domicile et quatre humanitaires ont été blessés à la suite de braquages routiers dans les provinces. Les vols, braquages, pillages, ménaces et agressions représentent 68% des incidents, soit 202 sur 297. Les interférences et restrictions représentent les autres 32% des incidents.

CONTEXT

The civilian population bears the brunt of the prolonged tensions and increased armed violence in several parts of the country. The Central African Republic is one of the most dangerous places for humanitarian personnel with 297 incidents affecting humanitarian workers in the first seven months of 2021 compared to 230 during the same period in 2020.
The sub-prefectures of Bossangoa, Kaga-Bandoro and Bangui, were the most affected. A humanitarian worker lost his life following to an armed robbery at his residence and four others were injured in highway robberies in the provinces.
Theft, robbery, looting, threats, and assaults accounted for 68% of the incidents (202 out of 297), while the remaining 32% were interferences and restrictions.

Operation(s) / Espace(s) web: 
Organisation: 
Bureau de la coordination des affaires humanitaires des Nations Unies
Date de publication initiale: 
04 aoû 2021
Type de carte / infographie: 
Instantané Humanitaire
Bureaux de coordination: 
Bangui