Add FTS Funding Graph (Last updated on: 10 juil 2017)
Withinin the Humanitarianresponse.info platform, we have built a dynamic module to show country specific appeal funding information. The HR platform extracts the latest funding information directly from the Financial Tracking Service website (http://fts.unocha.org/) and displays it in a visual format (e.g. bar or pie chart) so that visitors have access to the very latest funding information for the appeal. You will need to update this widget each year to show the current funding appeal.
When a new site is created or a country office needs to show the funding graph on particular page on their website, use the following steps to add the funding information:
- Login to your HR site and go to the page where you need to show funding graph. A funding graph can be added to any page such as the home page, cluster page or one of your custom pages.
- At the bottom of the selected page, click on the ‘Customize this page’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be shown the page layout which is divided into two columns using dotted lines and light blue background. To add the Funding graph into the ‘Second Column’, click on the ‘+’ sign to add the funding block you customize the page, you will see the page layout divided into two columns with dotted lines and light blue background. In this tutorial, we will add the Funding graph in the ‘Second Column’, so click on the ‘+’ sign to add the funding block.
- Click "Funding by FTS" and then click "Add" next to ‘FTS Chart’.
- Provide all necessary values in highlighted parameters for the Funding information as below;
- Label: Provide human readable label i.e. ‘Somalia Funding Status’
- Type: Choose the graph type, i.e. Pie or Bar chart
- Appeal(s): Select the appropriate appeal for example ’Somalia 2014’. To update your graph to the current year, you will need to update the appeal selected here.
- Cluster: if you need to show cluster specific funding, then select the cluster
- Countries: Select the country. Here we choose Somalia as an example. If your graph does not appear correctly, try removing all countries and use only the appeals field.
- Group By: Select Cluster from this dropdown list
- Once all the values are provided, click Finish button.
- If you have followed all the steps correctly, then you should see something similar to what is highlighted in the screenshot below.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page to save all the changes.