Step 1. Create a login account on Humanitarian ID.
This step should be completed by the people who need to be granted a new account.
- Navigate to: https://humanitarian.id/
- Click on the button "Register".
- Complete the registration form with name, email, and password.
- A confirmation email will arrive to "activate" the account. Click on the link in this email to finalise your new HID login.
You may also want to create a profile on Humanitarian ID so that others may contact you regarding your areas of knowledge. You can learn more about the site visiting http://about.humanitarian.id/ or watching the tutorials.
Step 2. Activate your login account on HumanitarianResponse.info.
This step should be completed by the people who needs to be granted access to edit pages on HumanitarianResponse.info. They must have an account on Humanitarian ID to complete this step.
- Navigate to: https://www.humanitarianresponse.info
- Click on the button "Log in". It is located in the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Humanitarian ID authorisation system. Enter your login credentials and click "Proceed".
- You will be redirected back to HumanitarianResponse.info and your account will be automatically activated.
You must now be "upgraded" by one of the HR.info team to a manager / editor role. Please contact your operation editor when you have completed these steps.
Step 3. Activate the membership and roles for the new account.
This step must be completed by a site manager.
Once the account has been created (Step 1) and activated (Step 2), you will be able to follow the instructions on how to add / edit group managers.