Child Protection/Gender Based Violence
Welcome to the CP/GBV AoRs information page
The CP AoR and GBV Aor work together under the Protection Cluster framework. The collaboration between Child Protection and Gender-Based Violence sector is based on similar and complimentary objectives and approaches, while recognising each sector’s individual mandate area and responsibilities. The CP and GBV AoRs have clear linkages with the Protection Cluster and work together to compile information and evidence for humanitarian action.
In 2021, we are updating the humanitarianresponse.info web page with the latest strategy, work plans, and guidance notes.
Northern Ethiopia Response Documents
Guidelines and Minimum Standards for CP/GBV Ethiopia
Latest content from ReliefWeb
- Ethiopia – Tigray Region Humanitarian Update Situation Report #18 - September 15, 2021
- Enhanced interactive dialogue on the situation of human rights in the Tigray region of Ethiopia - Statement by United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet
- High Commissioner to Human Rights Council: Fighting Continues Unabated in the Tigray Region of Ethiopia but a Solution Can Only be Found through a Political Process and Dialogue
- UNHCR Ethiopia: Legal Aid & Awareness, Factsheet January to July 2021
- Tigray: Women and girls bear significant costs of Ethiopian conflict