Madagascar has the most vulnerable population in the region as four out of five people living below the poverty line. The agricultural sector employs 77% of the population. In the South of the country maize, cassava and rice production has decreased by as much as 95% with 845,000 people food of this figure 300,000 are in IPC phase 4. The humanitarian appeal is 29 per cent funded with the current response requirement at $159m.
Derniers documents de ReliefWeb
- Ecosystem-Based Adaptation in Madagascar 2014-2020 - Factsheet
- Madagascar reçoit 2,13 millions de dollars de la Société d’assurance de la Mutuelle panafricaine de gestion des risques pour la couverture des risques liés à la sécheresse
- Madagascar receives USD 2.13 million from African Risk Capacity Insurance Company Limited Policy for Drought Response
- Madagascar: Humanitarian Snapshot - June 2020
- Madagascar I Dashboard Groupe sectoriel eau, hygiène et assainissement (1/7/2020)
- Madagascar Food Security Outlook, June 2020 to January 2021