Once you have been assigned editor or manager rights to your space, you will see a ‘+’ button in the top bar, next to your user name. Clicking on the button will display a list of different content types that you can submit for publication.
Note that you cannot change content type once you've already created a content item and submitted it for publication. If the content type you're looking for is not available in your list, this could be due to that content type being disabled under "Features". If the feature is not enabled, or your role does not have sufficient permissions, you may not see all content types in the drop down list.
- Assessment - submission form for assessment documents
- Document - submission form for documents of various types
- Event - calendar entries for meetings
- Map / Infographic - submission form for maps and infographics
- Office/Coordination Hub - submission form for new offices and coordination hubs
- Page - a generic page, often used for embedding maps, videos, and other embedded content via iFrames
If you are a manager and you want to create a sub-section of your space that others can add documents to, you will need to consider if they are a separate group of people (if yes, you need a Cluster / Sector), if not it is approprirate to create a Page. Remember that you cannot change the content type once it has been created. This means if you create a Page and then realise you want to assign editing rights to a different group of people, you will need to create a Space and then copy the content from the page to the space. See here for an explanation on the differences between a space and a page.