Resource mobilization: Products by country
This page provides direct download links to resource mobilization products.
Afghanistan 2015 Humanitarian Response Plan Executive Summary
Central African Republic Crisis and its Regional Humanitarian Impact, June 2014
An overview of the needs and requirements of the Central African Republic, Chad, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Congo, as a result of the CAR humanitarian crisis in 2014. This includes a guide to giving at the end of the document.
Iraq Humanitarian Needs Overview Summary (2014 2015)
Myanmar - A Call for Humanitarian Aid
GOAL OF HUMANITARIAN PARTNERS
To support the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and local communities to ensure that the lives, dignity and well-being of people affected by conflict and disaster are protected.
- Ensure that the life-saving protection and assistance needs of people affected by conflict and/or disasters are met;
- Ensure that people affected by conflict and/or disasters have equitable access to basic services and livelihoods opportunities;
- Enhance the resilience of communities to conflict and natural disasters and contribute to early recovery and durable solutions
KEY HUMANITARIAN ISSUES
- Prolonged displacement resulting from on-going inter-communal tensions and unresolved armed conflict
- Unequal and inadequate access to basic services and livelihoods opportunities
- Challenges in finding durable solutions for the displaced
- Building resilience and preparing for new emergencies
occupied Palestinian territories SRP 2015 Fact Sheet
Philippines: Typhoon Haiyan - Guide to Giving [EN/FR/ES/DE/RU/AR]
The guide to giving serves to provide information on different ways of donating to this emergency.
Sahel 2014, Guide to giving/Factsheet
Guide to giving and factsheet for the Sahel strategic response plans.
Sahel SRP 2015 - Strategic Response Plan 2015
SAHEL: A REGION IN CRISIS
9 COUNTRIES APPEALING FOR AID
20.4 MILLION FOOD INSECURE PEOPLE
5.8 MILLION ACUTELY MALNOURISHED
2.8 MILLION PEOPLE DISPLACED
- Track and analyse risk and vulnerability, integrating findings into humanitarian and development programming.
- Support vulnerable populations to better cope with shocks by responding earlier to warning signals, by reducing post-crisis recovery times and by building capacity of national actors.
- Deliver coordinated and integrated life-saving assistance to people affected by emergencies.
The document is available in English, French and Arabic. A one-page summary in Arabic is aslo is available (see related content below).
SRP Regional Sahel 2014
Somalia - A Call for Humanitarian Aid
South Sudan 2014 Pledging Conference Materials (including guide to giving)
This is a package of seven documents used for the South Sudan 2014 pledging conference in May. This also includes the guide to giving.
Syria Crisis:Guide to giving - 2014
How to donate to agencies participating in the Syria Humanitarian Assistance Response Plan (SHARP) and he Regional Response Plan (RRP).