Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM)
In 2020, CCCM cluster members targeted IDPs in IDP Hosting Sites, returnees, and host communities in priority districts. This aims at improving the condition of people in IDP Hosting Sites and surroundings in a protection oriented, dignified manner. Due to the nature of CCCM implementation, partners roll-out an indivisible package for affected women, men, boys and girls.
In 2021, due to reduced resources, CCCM partners target most critical IDPs sites and host communities in acute need, highest priority areas, hard to reach areas and areas of large scale evictions. This accounts primarily for people in IDP sites which were identified and verified by partners to date.
The aim is to address immediate lifesaving needs of affected women, men, boys and girls in IDP sites and surroundings
- CCCM Cluster IDP Hosting Sites Overview - DEC 2020
- IDP HOSTING SITE MASTR LIST MAP - DEC 2020
- Sana'a Hub Overview - DEC 2020
- Aden Hub Overview - DEC 2020
- AlHodayda Hub Overview - DEC 2020
- Ibb Hub Overview - DEC 2020
- Marib Hub Overview - DEC 2020
- Sa'adah Hub Overview - DEC 2020