Online Reporting System
The Online Reporting System (ORS) is a real- time web-based performance monitoring tool that allows UN agencies and NGOs participating in inter-agency planning processes (Strategic Response Plans or Emergency Action Plans) to directly report on the achievements based on the activities they specified during the HRP. The database has been designed to facilitate information sharing and monitor performance of all humanitarian interventions.
ORS is being deployed across the Sahel region (9 countries) and is managed by the OCHA Regional Office for West and Central Africa (ROWCA) working closely with the country offices.
The tool hosts all project data as submitted by partners during the HRP process and is also linked to the Financial Tracking Service (FTS) database and website that tracks funding requests and funding status of projects in inter-agency plans.
Web portal: http://ors.ocharowca.info/
Sessions de formation / Training sessions
Rapports trimestriels/Quarterly Reports
- Sahel 2016 : Rapport de suivi périodique (octobre - décembre)
- Sahel 2016 | Rapport de suivi périodique (Juillet - Septembre)
- Sahel 2016 | Rapport de suivi périodique (Janvier - Juin)
- Sahel 2016 | Rapport trimestriel de suivi des indicateurs de performance Janvier - Mars [FR/EN]
- Sahel 2015 | Quarterly Monitoring Report July – September
- Sahel 2015 | Quarterly Monitoring Report April – June