Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
Ukraine - WASH Cluster Humanitarian Dashboard
Latest Meeting Minutes
ReliefWeb updates - view more
- Ukraine: Situation Report, 19 May 2022
- Humanitarian Response for Children Inside Ukraine Factsheet No. 2 (May 6 - May 13 2022)
- Humanitarian Response for Children Outside of Ukraine Factsheet No. 2 (May 6 - May 13 2022)
- Ukraine WASH Cluster Operational Presence: Ukraine Response (16th May 2022)
- Ukraine: Ukrainian Crisis - Situational Analysis (09 May 2022)
WASH COVID-19 response
- COVID-19 Ukraine WASH Cluster Response Strategy
- WASH Cluster COVID-19 hygiene and cleaning kits recommendations 2021
- WASH and Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) in Health care facilities (HCF) Guidance Note
- WASH and Infection Prevention and Control Measures in Schools
- International recommendations and Ukrainian legislation on hygiene-related IPC at Health Facilities in Ukraine during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Gap Analysis for Hygiene IPC at HCF on GCA -Q1 2022
- WASH Cluster Ukraine 5W report for GCA - 2021 with plans for 2022
Ukraine - WASH Cluster Contact Form
UKRAINE - ONLINE WATER AND SANITATION COMPANIES - MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS NEEDS | EN / UKR
You can fill this form online using this link
This form is managed jointly by WASH Cluster in Ukraine and Vodokanal and aims to collect information on requests for assistance on maintenance and repairs needs to meet humanitarian water and sanitation needs in order to refer those requests to relevant partners for support.
All needs submitted through this form must be in line with humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality and independence, which are fundamental to humanitarian action.
Any requests directed at supporting military personnel or institutions will not be supported.
Any information submitted through this form will be restricted to a limited number of humanitarian partners, registered with the WASH Cluster in Ukraine.
You can find the PDF files using this link