- South Sudan Measles Outbreak Response Tools
- Probable Diphtheria Cases in Old Fangak
- TB-HIV IDP mortality trends, situation Update 2014-2015
- South Sudan Weekly Disease Surveillance Bulletin week 13 2016
- South Sudan Health Cluster Bulletin Issue 3 MarCH 2016
- South Sudan Health Cluster Bulletin Issue 2 February 2016
The Health Cluster is a platform for health partners from all over South Sudan to come together, coordinate and share information and collaboratively ensure a strong and coherent approach to health service delivery especially in humanitarian emergencies.
Led by the Ministry of Health and State Ministries of Health with support from the World Health Organization and lead NGOs, currently over 67 health partners participate in the Health Cluster at national or state level.
- South Sudan HRP 2016 Health Section
- SOUTH SUDAN 2016 COMMON HUMANITARIAN FUND (CHF) Allocations - Health
- The South Sudan basic package of healthcare service delivery
- Minimum Package for Health Interventions in Rapid Response
- Health Cluster Strategy for CHF Standard Allocation 1 for 2016 -2
- Supplemental Immunization Activities (SIAs) Field Guide