The Ministries of Health of Somalia and Somaliland are looking to update the package in advance of the allocation of new resources from a number of health sector partners. A critical step in this is to learn the lessons from implementation to date. The meeting will take place at the World Bank Offices in Upper Hill, Nairobi.
- Welcome note and meeting principles.
- Prayers (Verses from the Holy Quran)
- Public Health Emergency officer, 5 min
- Introduction of participants, All, 5 min
- EWARN Updates, All, 30 min
- Briefing Note on Novel Coronavirus, All, 30 min
- Partner updates on key issues, responses, gaps and needs, All, 30 min
- A.O.B, All
The Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU) of the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO) conducts two seasonal food security and nutrition assessments every year (Post-Gu and Post-Deyr) across Somalia in collaboration with government and partners.
- Review and endorsement of the last meeting minutes
- Health-related outbreak diseases
- Operational challenges and gaps, needs
- ReportHub-Health Reports
- Partner activity updates
For Health and Protection Cluster partners
Application deadline - 24 January 2020
Notification of successful applicants - Done 26 January 2020.
The meeting is postponed. New dates to be communicated as soon as possible