Ensure predictable, accountable and effective coordination of protection response at the National and State levels.
Ensure the centrality of protection in the humanitarian response in Nigeria through effective mainstreaming of protection in all humanitarian sectors.
Ensure that PSWG members are accountable to affected populations through consultative and feedback mechanisms.
Maps and Infographics
- Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement
- Kampala Convention
- Handbook for the Protecton of internally Displaced Persons
- The Sphere Project: Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response
- Fact Sheet: Rights up Front in the Field
- The Centrality of Protection in Humanitarian Action: Statement by the Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) Principals