Ethiopia Education Cluster
- If you would like to be added to the Ethiopia Education Cluster contact list, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Focal Point Contacts: If you are working or planning to work in one of the emergency affected regions, the first thing you should do is contact the relevant Sub-national Education Cluster Focal Points. Check this contact list for their details.
Education Cluster Dashboard 2022
Ethiopia Education Cluster Partners Coordination Meeting Minutes
Germany Announces €200 Million in New, Additional Funding for Education Cannot Wait for Total of €318 Million; Bringing ECW’s Trust Fund to over US$1.1 Billion for Crisis-Affected Children and Adolescents - educationcannotwait
Ethiopia Education Cluster Infographics
- Global Education Cluster: The Go-To-Point for all information on the Education Cluster.
- Inter-Agency Network for Education in Emergencies (INEE): Technical resources, tools, guidance documents and case studies from around the world. You can join the network for free and receive regular updates.
- Humanitarian Response Fund (HRF): The HRF is a pooled fund managed by the Humanitarian Coordinator with the support of OCHA. The HRF can be accessed by NGOs through the Education Cluster.
- Inter-Agency Accountability Working Group Community Voices Platform: This dashboard presents feedback gathered from the community affected by the crisis across Ethiopia. It is designed to help humanitarian responders make decisions and adapt programming by providing insights into what communities are saying as the response progresses.
Assessments and Survey of Survey Database
On the Assessment Page, you find a Survey of Survey Database and Dashboard summarizing Education in Emergencies related assessments conducted in drought affected Woredas.