Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)
No Excuse for Abuse - Preventing Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Humanitarian Action
To support the effort towards eliminating PSEA this video illustrates the Inter-Agency Standing Committee's six core principles of PSEA.
This short video, with Bangla subtitles, can also be found here.
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
GBV Operations Officer
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
Child Protection Specialist
Inter Sector Coordination Group - Bangladesh (ISCG)
- PSEA Network Strategy 2018 - 2019
- Minimum Operating Standards - Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by own Personnel (MOS‐PSEA)
- Best Practice Guide Inter-Agency Community-Based Complaint Mechanisms
- CXB Network on Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse - Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Statement of Commitment on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and Non-UN Personnel