Work in Progress
2021 JRP FOR ROHINGYA HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
KEY UPDATES ON COVID-19
JOINT RESPONSE PLAN FOR ROHINGYA HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
Flash Update #6: ISCG Monsoon Response | 1 September 2021
ISCG - Rohingya Refugees Response - Operational Overview
Latest ISCG Documents - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis Joint Response Plan Implementation Update (June - July 2021)
- Flash Update #6 on Monsoon Response of 01 September 2021, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Flash Update #5 on Monsoon Response of 18 August 2021, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Flash Update #4 on Monsoon Response of 11 August 2021, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Flash Update #3 on Monsoon Response of 5 August 2021, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Flash Update #2 on Monsoon Response of 1 August 2021, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Flash Update on Monsoon Response of 29 July 2021, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Latest Maps and Inforgraphics - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh Emergency Dashboard, September 2021
- Rohingya Refugee Response/Bangladesh: Joint Government of Bangladesh - UNHCR Population factsheet (as of 30 September 2021)
- Rohingya Refugee Response/Bangladesh: Rohingya Population by Location (as of 30 September 2021)
- UNHCR Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Response - Partners Presence (as of August 2021)
- UNHCR Bangladesh: Rohingya Refugee Response - Operational Partners Presence in UNHCR Managed Camps (as of August 2021)
Can we help?
The ISCG Information Management Unit supports the Rohingya crisis response through the provision of data, analysis and information management support. If you have a specific request for support, kindly fill in this questionnaire.
A request can range from sharing of specific data, undertaking analysis of existing data to providing support to data collection activities including needs assessments. The team will review your request and respond to you within 5 working days. If we cannot support your request, we will do our best to find someone who can. The process is simple; click on the questionnaire (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3YM5JWR), answer a few basic questions around the area of service you wish to discuss and submit your request.