JOINT RESPONSE PLAN FOR ROHINGYA HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
Situation Report: Rohingya Crisis - Cox's Bazar | February 2020
Latest ISCG Documents - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar | February 2020
- Cyclone Emergency Preparedness Update: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh | March 2020
- Bangladesh: Joint Multi-Sector Needs Assessment (J-MSNA): Rohingya Refugees - September 2019
- Bangladesh: Joint Multi-Sector Needs Assessment (J-MSNA): Host Communities in Teknaf and Ukhiya Upazilas - September 2019
- Bangladesh: ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar | January 2020
- 2020 Joint Response Plan: Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis (January-December 2020) - Bangladesh
- Bangladesh: ISCG Situation Report: Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Cox’s Bazar | December 2019
Latest Maps and Inforgraphics - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: Operational Presence Map - WASH Partners (Updated February 29, 2020)
- Rohingya Refugee Response - Bangladesh: UNHCR & Partners Presence (3Ws) in Cox's Bazar District (29 February 2020)
- Bangladesh: Cox’s Bazar- Operational Presence of Rohingya Refugee Response - Feb 2020
- Rohingya Refugee Response - Bangladesh: Protection Camp Focal Points (as of February 2020)
- Protection Working Group Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh: Referral Pathway for different services (As of February 2020)
Can we help?
The ISCG Information Management Unit supports the Rohingya crisis response through the provision of data, analysis and information management support. If you have a specific request for support, kindly fill in this questionnaire.
A request can range from sharing of specific data, undertaking analysis of existing data to providing support to data collection activities including needs assessments. The team will review your request and respond to you within 5 working days. If we cannot support your request, we will do our best to find someone who can. The process is simple; click on the questionnaire (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3YM5JWR), answer a few basic questions around the area of service you wish to discuss and submit your request.