Work in Progress
2022 JRP FOR ROHINGYA HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
KEY UPDATES ON COVID-19
JOINT RESPONSE PLAN FOR ROHINGYA HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
Flash Update #6: ISCG Monsoon Response | 1 September 2021
ISCG - Rohingya Refugees Response - Operational Overview
Latest ISCG Documents - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse - End of Year Report 2021
- Bangladesh: 2022 Joint Response Plan: Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis (January - December 2022)
- World: Preserving the OSCE at a time of war
- Preparing for your visit to the Rohingya Refugee Camps and Host Communities in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh - Visitors Guide – Updated March 2022
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis Joint Response Plan Implementation Update (October - December 2021)
- Fire Incident: Initial Rapid Joint Needs Assessment Report - March 2021, Cox’s Bazar-Bangladesh
- Bangladesh: Rohingya Humanitarian Crisis Joint Response Plan Implementation Update (August - September 2021)
Latest Maps and Inforgraphics - via ReliefWeb
- Bangladesh: GBV Sub Sector Partner's Safe Space for Women and Girls / Women Friendly Space Facility Mapping & Coverage Area, May 2022
- Bangladesh Emergency Dashboard, March 2022
- Bangladesh: Ukhia - Health Facilities by Type in Cox's Bazar Camps (as of May 2022)
- Bangladesh: Teknaf - Health Facilities by Type in Cox's Bazar Camp (as of May 2022)
- Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh: Progress Summary, September 2021 to January 2022
Can we help?
The ISCG Information Management Unit supports the Rohingya crisis response through the provision of data, analysis and information management support. If you have a specific request for support, kindly fill in this questionnaire.
A request can range from sharing of specific data, undertaking analysis of existing data to providing support to data collection activities including needs assessments. The team will review your request and respond to you within 5 working days. If we cannot support your request, we will do our best to find someone who can. The process is simple; click on the questionnaire (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3YM5JWR), answer a few basic questions around the area of service you wish to discuss and submit your request.