Education in Emergencies Working Group
WELCOME TO THE AFGHANISTAN EDUCATION IN EMERGENCIES WORKING GROUP (EIEWG)!
Education is a fundamental human right for all people and is particularly critical for children and youth affected by conflict and disasters. A coordinated education response, bringing together all actors – Ministry of Education, UN agencies and NGO’s is an integral in ensuring all children and youth affected by crises in Afghanistan have access to protective education opportunities.
- Afghanistan Education in Emergencies (EiE) Strategy (Draft)
- Afghanistan INEE Education Minimum Standards (English)
- Afghanistan INEE Education Minimum Standards (Dari)
- Afghanistan INEE Education Minimum Standards (Pashto)
- Afghanistan National Peace and Development Framework 2017 to 2021
- UNICEF Children in Islam
- Safe School Declaration
NEEDS ASSESSMENT RESOURCES
Please find below links to the Afghanistan Education in Emergencies Working Group (EiEWG) Needs Assesment Templates:
- Needs Assessment Tool (Word)
- Needs Assessment Tool - KI (Kobo/ODK)
If you require support in adapting the tools to your specific needs, please contact us. If you completed an education assessment, we would very much appreciate if you would share your assessment report with us!
- Global Education Cluster: The Go-To-Point for all information on the Education Cluster.
- INEE | An international network for education in emergencies: Technical resources, tools, guidance documents and case studies from around the world. You can join the network for free and receive regular updates.
- Global Coalition to Protect Education from Attack