Madagascar has the most vulnerable population in the region as four out of five people living below the poverty line. The agricultural sector employs 77% of the population. In the South of the country maize, cassava and rice production has decreased by as much as 95% with 845,000 people food of this figure 300,000 are in IPC phase 4. The humanitarian appeal is 29 per cent funded with the current response requirement at $159m.
Derniers documents de ReliefWeb
- Madagascar: Analyse IPC de la malnutrition aiguë, février – décembre 2020, publié en mai 2020
- Madagascar: IPC Acute Food Analysis - February - December 2020, Issued In May 2020
- L’analyse coût-bénéfice de l’alimentation scolaire à Madagascar
- Free transport helps pregnant women in Madagascar safely deliver amid COVID-19 lockdown
- Madagascar Food Security Outlook Update, April 2020
- Madagascar: Southern Africa Price Bulletin, April 2020